The EU General Data Protection Regulation entered inforce on 25 May 2018. For a matter of transparency, you will find bellow theroadmap Ignitech followed to comply.
Recordof processing operations
Ignitech gathered leaders and stakeholders to audit all personal dataprocessed for its activity.
The result of the work is a personal data mapping, with for each personaldata, the following information :
- Who? Who is the Data Controller and Data Processor?
- Where? Where is stored the data?
- Why? What is the purpose of the process?
- What Legal basis? What is the legal basis for the processing?
- When? Until when is stored the data?
Following this meeting, the following conclusions has been conducted bydomain as goes here bellow :
Ignitech will be waiting for the final version of the ePrivacy regulation(especially for all which concerns web navigation data).
InformationCollection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes toprovide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certainpersonally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you(“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include,but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used(“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as yourcomputer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browserversion, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit,the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnosticdata.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymousunique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and storedon your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scriptsto collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when acookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not beable to use some portions of our Service. You can learn more how to managecookies in the Browser Cookies Guide.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use SessionCookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We usePreference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use SecurityCookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
Ignitech uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when youchoose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve theService
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — andmaintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country orother governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ thanthose from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Morocco and choose to provide information to us,please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Morocco andprocess it there.
Disclosure Of Data
Ignitech may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that suchaction is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Ignitech
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with theService
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no methodof transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100%secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect yourPersonal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate ourService (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf,to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how ourService is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform thesetasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use ofour Service.
- Google Analytics
Ignitech is building some training courses via its internal dedicated toolto grow the awareness of its team on the topic. The training courses will beextended in time and might be pblished on it’s youtube channel for public useaswell.
In addition, we reviewed some internal procedures to make sure all personaldata is processed with the required confidentiality.
Finally, we reviewed our internal regulation.
Ignitech has updated its Publishers and Advertisers Terms & Conditionson the light of GDPR.
Ignitech designed a Data Protection Addendum (DPA) for our advertisers, in particular,to bring their attention on their Data Controller role.
Ignitech nominated a DPO, you can reach him on: GDPR@Ignitech.com
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content,privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.